nav

Chey, Lately

my baggu collection

hi friends,

to know me is to know my adoration for baggu. big fan here. so i wanted to share my baggu collection with you all!

Chey's Baggu Collection cover
Baggu collection page 2
Baggu collection page 3
Baggu collection page 4
Baggu collection page 5
Baggu collection page 6
page 1 / 6

let me know what bag you're currently using!

   see you lately,

   chey ♡

4 comments:

  1. Your collection is uber cute! I'm a bit of a bag fiend myself, but I love collecting new and unique ones. While my everyday bag is a tote ( https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=744b1af2a639866b&rlz=1C1ONGR_enUS1181US1181&sxsrf=APpeQnsGk0gdX_MjhfOOq4Ka8sDr2N_WfQ:1787313941277&udm=imgs&fbs=ABfTbFVyMZGZf1hfvX9uKjN_-G8c4u0nXx4bEIpwm1lnNH832SMIiTl3t-JZ4hGJOxPbHYRQDtz5om-6srRFNP4UK_6edrYqFyYjVoLL0-Wmdmyc0hkgxMS8vWcGvu6KGvPN2l4wvP4g0XnoJ6nWvZ2U3Ex8MWzMGzxb4X-MeI_n9Uj6GJh43nDEDAsiemFtIfr_YyfAhnXFtEoOCBzzv6hb1IY7Cne_6g&q=black+family+tapestry+tote&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjMmMmk17GWAxXUkyYFHXxNPUsQtKgLegQIFhAB&biw=1366&bih=633&dpr=1#sv=CAMSURoyKhBlLTIzTjk0QkdKSWVxWDhNMg4yM045NEJHSkllcVg4TToOOWlTYzlPTFZJczZyeU0gBCoXCgFzEhBlLTIzTjk0QkdKSWVxWDhNGAEwARgHIKaUiu8FSggQARgBIAEoAQ ) I have tons of purses, like a crossbody bag that looks like a camera and a clutch that's designed like Chucky's knife. My partner has to practically restrain me every time I go to buy a new one. I especially love your bowler bags and I hope you post next time you get more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Flourishes from https://countercritique.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Lauren! I love that bag you're using, it's so ornate!! A fun bag will always be a vibe for me. I will def post as my collection grows. I'm going to follow you! <3

      Delete
    3. Turns out I already do follow you lol! Love your blog!!

      Delete